Saturday, November 18, 2006

Krudmart.

My friend Steve just opened a new store in Allentown called Krudmart. He's been selling all sorts of things on his online website for a long time. Visit www.krudmart.com for more information.

I haven't seen Steve in a long time but I know that he is going to be super successful with this. He has a great personality, a real drive to do well, and a good attitude in general. I'm very excited for him.

To be completely honest, I didn't even know that he was going to be opening a retail store. I was driving home one day and I passed a storefront on Elmwood Avenue. The sign, as you can see from this picture, said "Krudmart". I had remembered that this was his online store's name and that it must be his place. Just driving past the store made me smile. I came home and checked out his website. He's really doing well.

Check out the site and go to his store. Although I haven't been there yet I bet it's a neat place. From the pictures on his site it reminds me of a hip LA retail store. I'm excited to check it out. I think he specializes in t-shirts. I know that he sells a whole bunch of things but graphic Ts are definitely his thing.

How cool?! Very cool. Remember...www.krudmart.com. And his store address is 125 Elmwood Avenue in Buffalo (just north of Allen Street). I may even check it out today...you should too.

I've posted a link to his site and the store's blog on here. Check it out...and tell Stevie that Joey says hi!

No comments: