Wednesday, November 29, 2006

An Introduction to My Deep Thoughts...

My friend Cher is a very funny girl. She works in at our Publications Department here at work. Every month...or maybe it's quarterly, I don't know...her department creates an employee newsletter called "Coffee Break". I call it "Cawfee Tawlk". (I'm still waiting for her to rename the newsletter, at least once, to "Cawfee "Tawlk"...but I won't hold my breath.) But I digress...

I told her that I wanted to have a column called "Deep Thoughts by Joey Demerly". I will write some really deep, meaningful quip and it will become very popular. People will flip through the "Coffee Break" just to read my Deep Thoughts. She agrees that it will be a highlight to the newsletter and she created this photographic logo for me.

Needless to say, I am going to start practicing on you guys...my faithful readers. Every week I will post a "Deep Thought" and you can, in turn, reply and let me know if you found it inspiring. I'm certain that it will be.

God bless...and don't let the bedbugs bite.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have to be one of the biggest dorks I know, but that makes you, you!

I look forward to reading your "deap thoughts"

Funny picture by the way!