Saturday, May 05, 2007

RO

Did you ever want to meet a celebrity? I'm sure we all have wanted to at some point or another.

I have met celebrities a number of times (Anthony Hopkins, Patti LuPone, Molly Ringwold, Matthew Broderick, Edward Hibbard, Peter Gallagher, T. R. Knight, Whoopi Goldberg, etc.) Meeting celebrities that are simply "famous" is one thing. Meeting them because you really want to is another.

(Side bar: I REALLY wanted to meet Matthew Broderick, and I did. That situation is different from the one I'm about to suggest, however.)

I want to meet Rosie O'Donnell. Not because she's gay, or famous, or totally right on. I want to meet her "just because".

I agree with 99.9% of what she has to say and I can honestly tell you that if I had her money I would be doing exactly the same thing that she is...

Is this silly of me to want to meet her?

I don't idolize her but I sure as Hell admire her.

Just food for thought/criticism.

I just LOVE Rosie O'Donnell and I want to be her new bestest friend. That is all.

1 comment:

Ben, Katie, Luke and Cole said...

To be honest, I am really not a fan! She is too loud and frankly I think she is obnoxious a lot of the time! But I love you----