Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A Meme from Michael

My friend Michael tagged me with the following fun meme created by playwright Marisa Wegrzyn...

List 5 things that certain people (who are not deserving of being your friend anyway) may consider to be "totally lame," but you are, despite the possible stigma, totally proud of. Own it. Tag 5 others.

1) I listen to "old-school" Christmas carols all year long in my car.

2) I still dress up for Halloween and try to scare the children when they come to my house for trick-or-treating.

3) I call our dogs (and even Jamie) silly names. For example: Doogie, Jezabel, Bubalah, Chita, Lisa Ludwig, etc. (Honest!)

4) I have exactly seven half-read books on my bedside table and I can still "pick up where I left off" in each book.

5) I write letters to companies complimenting their products and/or services in hopes that I get free things.

OK- I have to tag 5 people. I don't know five bloggers who didn't already receive this request.

Well, I will tag the following:
Rosie O'Donnell
Ross the Intern
Perez Hilton
Spla-Choo
and my sister Katie who no longer has a blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1)I love plants, I have over 30 and can see myself one day with a green house.
2) I crochet, mainly scarfs but I've made my mom a blanket
3)I wave and say hello to everyone as I pass (which usually drives whoever is walking with me crazy)I often even wave to people when I'm driving
4)I sew, I can hem pants, make purses, make slip covers for my throw pillows and have made curtains for 4 windows in our home. I haven't tried clothing, but just wait to I have kids
5) I talk to my husband on the phone at least 3 times a day, it's probably more like 4. We try to meet at home for lunch too!

Love-Kate