Sunday, December 17, 2006

My Soundtrack...

OK, I've decided to jump on the bandwagon and perform this little task. It's my "personal soundtrack". Some of my friends have shared this on their blogs and myspaces so I thought I'd play along.

If you're a big musical theatre freak like me...that makes it more fun. Ideally, regardless of what song you play, this could work. I just think it's funny what came up for some of my songs.

Here's how it works:

1. Open your music library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool...

Opening Credits:
"Avarice" - Hannibal

Waking Up:
"Afraid" - Thrill Me

First Day of School:
"Friendship" - Anything Goes

Falling in Love:
"Everybody Ought to Have a Maid" - A Funny Thing...Forum (Hehe...)

Fight Song:
"Redemption Song" - Bob Marley

Breaking Up:
"I Saw Her Again" - The Mamas & the Papas

Prom:
"All That I Need" - Boyzone

Life:
"Dancing Through Life" - Wicked (I swear to God!!!)

Mental Breakdown:
"Let's Pretend" - Nat King Cole

Driving:
"Death March" - Star Wars (I'm a good driver, damnit.)

Flashback:
"Why Don't We Do it in the Road" - The Beatles (Nope, didn't happen.)

Getting Back Together:
"Twenty-Four Hours of Lovin'" - The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas

Wedding:
"How Could I Ever Know" - The Secret Garden (HAHAHA.)

Birth of a Child:
"Only in the Movies" - Kiss of the Spider Woman (That makes me laugh, a lot!)

Final Battle:
"Prayer of the Refugee" - Rise Against

Death Scene:
"There'll Be Some Changes Made" - Fosse

Funeral Song:
"Curtain Calls" - Cabaret (This makes me smile...a lot.)

End Credits:
"Remember the Time" - Michael Jackson (I don't even really know this song...but it's suitable.)

No comments: